Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price for a Berylline Hybrid 3-Wheel Scooter?
- The base price for the Sport model is $5,999, and the Tour model is $6,999.
Why should I Pre-Order my Berylline Scooter now?
- We are offering a promotional discount on the first 500 production units sold. If you order a Tour model now, you will save $1000.
- We will begin our delivery based on a first come, first served basis. The sooner you order, the sooner you will get your Berylline Scooter. The first year of production volume is limited to 500 units.
- You will also receive a free T-shirt when you Pre-Order one of the first 500 production units.
- Finally, you could win a volunteer opportunity to work with our development engineers to test our prototype Berylline Scooter.
How do I Pre-Order my Berylline Scooter?
When will my Berylline Scooter will be delivered?
- The Berylline Scooter production will begin in 2016 with deliveries starting in late 2016.
- Yes. you can cancel your Pre-Order at any time and the free T-shirt is yours to keep. We will refund you 100% of your $100 deposit.
What type of hybrid system does the Berylline Scooter feature?
- The Berylline Hybrid 3-Wheel Scooter uses a “Plug-in Parallel” Hybrid System. We believe this is the most efficient hybrid system currently available, requiring a smaller battery and therefore much lower overall cost.
What is the top speed of the Berylline Scooter?
- The Berylline Scooter has 2 operating modes: Electric and Hybrid. Under Hybrid and Gasoline modes, the top speed of the Berylline Scooter is 60 MPH. Under Electric mode, the top speed is 30 MPH
What is the range of the Berylline Scooter in pure Electric mode?
- The Berylline Scooter can travel about 12 miles when the battery is fully charged.
Can you still drive the Berylline Scooter when the battery is completely depleted?
How do I charge the Berylline Scooter battery and how long will it take?
- The battery can be charged in-vehicle or can be removed to take inside to charge with household current. It takes approximately 4-6 hours to fully charge the battery.
What type of battery does the Berylline Scooter have and how long is the battery life?
- The Berylline Scooter features a lithium-ion battery with a 1,200 cycle life, or about 8 years in typical use.
What is the Berylline Hybrid 3-Wheel Scooter warranty?
- The basic warranty is 24 month /20,000 miles, whichever comes first. There will be an extended warranty offered at a later time.
Do I need a motorcycle license to operate my Berylline Scooter?
- The law varies from state to state. In California and Washington DC, you only need a valid driver’s license to operate a Berylline Scooter. However, in other states, you may need a motorcycle license endorsement.
- In most states, you can use your Berylline Scooter to obtain your motorcycle license endorsement, which is significantly easier than using a 2-wheel motorcycle because you have more stability. In addition, the Berylline Scooter is fully automatic so there is no need for shifting.
- Your local dealer will assist you in getting your motorcycle license endorsement in order to start driving your Berylline Scooter.
Can I carry my golf bag on my Berylline Scooter?
- We are currently developing accessories including a golf bag carrier. These accessories will be available sometime after production begins.
How do I service my Berylline Scooter if there is no dealer close by?
- Please contact us and we will be glad to help you locate a service facility.